Every persons needs are unique, and what might work for some people might not work for others. I deeply believe in quality of education and that a good school district makes a difference while searching for your next home-sweet-home and raising your little precious ones. As a mother of three, I’ve had to shift my real estate priorities a few times: first - to be close to top rated schools, then -to be close to a good hockey team location, because my older son plays hockey; and all of my choices were supposed to be within a decent driving distance from highways, schools, parks, shops, and all of the amenities that Chicago area has to offer!
My business is mostly built on referrals from satisfied clients, because I believe in providing outstanding customer service to earn and maintain long-term relationships. I have been a licensed Realtor since 2002. My finance and construction industry background helps me to not only to find nice, most-appealing-to-your-heart properties, but also to find homes and investment buildings that will fit your budget and will generate a positive cash-flow. I will always negotiate the best possible price for my buyers, and help my sellers to get top dollar for their property.
I have extensive experience with short sales, foreclosures, bank owned properties, REO and regular resales, and would be able to get you to the best possible deal on the market.
Education and Designations
- Master’s Degree in Journalism
- Member of Chicago Association of Realtors, MLS and MLSNI
- Member of Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Professional Women
- Member of International Federation of Journalists
- Licenses: Real Estate Broker (2002-present); Insurance Broker (2001-Present); Loan Originator (2003-2010)
- Listed in 2006/2007 Manchester Who’s Who among Executive and Professional Women Real Estate Brokers and Agents.
- Co-owner of construction and development company
- Account Executive for large Wholesale lender. Coordinated mortgage business from 40+ accounts, with average monthly volume over $4,000,000 in closings.
- Journalist with over 15 years of domestic and international experience. Broadcaster and reporter for VOA and RFE/RL.
- Fluently Speak, Write and Read English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, and Czech.